Warez MONTENEGRO
Main | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum/Download » Info Warez MONTENEGRO » Forum Rules / Pravila Foruma » How to make 100% correct post/thread!!!!
How to make 100% correct post/thread!!!!
nenopDate: Sunday, 2009-05-24, 0:07 AM | Message # 1
Lord of Warez
Group: Administrators
ENGLISH

1. You must be registred on WarezMontenegro
2. Your thread / post must be inserted in the correct category (like GTA in Gamez....)
3. Before you want to open a thread and set up some links ... search. Select the desired section and set to return as search THREAD to have that insight into the Cleaner the thread on the forum and to avoid to duplicate. If the issue already exists in an existing thread set your links, and only if there is no issue open a new thread. We also need to pay attention to the links, to be different (mirror) links in relation to the set, that in the event that the first "lost" there are others.
If members still duplication of thread and links, and duplicate thread with links will be deleted on site, to be cleaner. Therefore, please follow this important rule.
3. You have to enter the name of the your thread(the name of the film, games, software, etc...To set self and other members facilitate the search of the forum, it is necessary that the original names of the topics and the production), thread description: It is not necessary...
4. Set image (of the film, games, software, etc...), you can easy find in google image search. You must get a link directly to image, and set [img][/img]

Code
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/5d7alf.jpg[/img]

5. Nowinformation about the movie, game, program, etc...you can easy find in google search or wikipedia...
6. And at the end of the posting are links for download(you can use the links with any hosting service, eg... rapidshare, megaupload, torrent..). Now most important off all is example below:

USE code and hide (These are our rules must be respected)
-If have password you must filed.

* If you wish to be improver to some of warez group(uploader, V.I.P or designer better explained here) you must have a very specific threads and make sure to use codes for pictures for posting (show here!)

Ex-YU

1. Morate biti registrovani na WarezMontenegro
2. Vaš Tema / poruka mora biti postavljena u ispravana područja-kategorije(kao što je GTA u Gamez ....)
3. Pre nego sto zelite da otvorite neku temu i postavite neke linkove...izvrsite PRETRAGU. Izaberete zeljenu sekciju i namestite da Vam pretraga prikaze rezultate kao TEME, da biste imali sto pregledniji uvid u postavljene teme na forumu i da izbegnete da postavite duplikat. Ako tema vec postoji, u vec postojecu temu postavite Vase linkove a samo ako tema ne postoji otvorite novu temu. Takodje treba obratiti paznju na linkove, da budu razliciti (mirror) linkovi u odnosu na postavljene, da u slucaju da ovi prvi "puknu" postoje drugi.
Ukoliko clanovi i dalje dupliranju teme i linkove, te duplirane teme sa linkovima ce biti obrisane da bi sajt bio uredjeniji i cistiji. Zato vas molimo da se pridrzavate ovog vaznog pravila.
Ako i dalje članovi umnožavanje thread i linkove, a duplicate thread sa linkovima, bit će izbrisane na site, da bude čistije. Stoga, slijedite ovaj važan pravilo.
3. Morate unijeti ime za vaš thread (ime filma, igre, programe, itd... Da biste sebi i drugim clanovima olaksali pretragu na forumu, potrebno je da temama date originalne nazive i godine proizvodnje), description- opis: nije potreno ...
4. Postavite slike (iz filma, igre, programe, itd. ..), možete lako naći na google image search. Morate naci link direktno na sliku i postaviti [img][/img]

Code
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/5d7alf.jpg[/img]

5. Sada informacije o filmu, igri, programa, itd. .. možete lako naći u google ili Wikipediji ...
6. I na kraju postanja su linkovi za download (možete koristiti bilo koje linkove sa hosting usluga, npr... rapidshare, megaupload, torrent ..). Sada slijedi najvaznije pogledajte primjer u nastavku:

KORIŠTENJE koda i skrivanje (code i hide) (To su naša pravila moraju se poštivati)
-Ako ima password morate ga ostaviti ispod downloada coda.

* Ako želite biti unaprijedjeni u neku warez grupu (Uploader, VIP designer ili bolje objasnjeno ovdje) morate imati vrlo specifične teme i pobrinite se da koristite codove za postavljanje slika(pogledaj ovdje!)

Full explane on post edit

To view this post after edit click here

Forum/Download » Info Warez MONTENEGRO » Forum Rules / Pravila Foruma » How to make 100% correct post/thread!!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright by Warez Montenegro.All right reserved.Designed by Jole & Neno © 2024