Main | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum/Download » Warez Downloads » Gamez » Serious Sam 2
Serious Sam 2
JoleDate: Saturday, 2009-05-16, 12:50 PM | Message # 1
Lord of Warez
Group: Administrators

The Serious Sam games are known for their colorful settings and sometimes comical approach to storytelling. Serious Sam 2 looks to continue that tradition with hilarious cut scenes and non stop action. The plot is very straight forward, your task simple, collect all five pieces of a medallion in order to defeat the evil Mental. There are no complicated puzzles or tasks to hold you up from completing your mission, just pulse pounding action from start to finish.

Serious Sam 2 uses the new Serious Engine 2 (developed by CroTeam) and promises to have more of everything that made the first games so popular. More enemies, bigger enemies, more weapons, bigger weapons, more explosions, bigger... well you get the point. The new game engine also adds the ability for Sam to use drivable vehicles in combat and stationary gun turrets. The single player game will include more that 40 levels of humor and action that will be sure to keep your fingers moving. The multiplayer mode will support up to 16 players in games online.

Serious Sam 2 Updates
November 2, 2005
Serious Sam 2 Review
I've posted my review of the action game Serious Sam II. With colorful levels and non stop action you'll be happy to be interrupted by a ten second cut scene!

September 22, 2005
Serious Sam 2 Demo
The The demo page includes download links and information for the Serious Sam 2 demo released by CroTeam and 2K Games. The demo includes missions and different game modes from both the single and multiplayer formats of the game.

Serious Sam 2 game page created
I've created a Serious Sam 2 game page which will include links, screenshots, and general information about the first person shooter from CroTeam.

"(@)'(@)****|(@)*(@)***(@)

Forum/Download » Warez Downloads » Gamez » Serious Sam 2
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright by Warez Montenegro.All right reserved.Designed by Jole & Neno © 2024